What is Complitly?
Complitly is a clever search completion service, which helps you perform quicker, more accurate search and get new search ideas as you type.
Read more about Complitly.
This page is here to assist you in the event you want to disable functions provided by Complitly.
These functions might be enabled through the Surf Canyon application you have installed.
You can either disable Complitly by clicking here, or remove Surf Canyon completely.
We value your opinion and learn from user feedbacks. We’ll appreciate if you can submit your feedback here.
(Submitting the form will also disable Complitly)
Uninstall Surf Canyon:
1. Close all open web browsers.
2. Go to Windows Start menu > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
3. From your programs list, click on "Fast Search" and click the Remove button:
4. Click Uninstall.
5. Click Close.
You might also want to disable the add-on on your web browser:
1. Go to Tools > Add-ons (or press Ctrl+Shift+A)
2. Click Remove next to “Fast Search by Surf Canyon”.
3. Click Restart now link to restart the browser without the add-on.
1. Go to Settings (the wrench icon) menu at the top right corner > Options > Extensions (or paste the following to the URL address bar: chrome://settings/extensions)
2. Click Remove next to Surf Canyon add-on.
3. Click Uninstall to confirm.
That’s it, you’re done :)